Well, I'm giving this blog thing another go around. We'll see how faithful I can remain at it! It's been a very slow day around here. Craig & I are both fighting colds and mine is turning into fighting allergies. I can't complain too much because we haven't had the stomach flu and that is always much worse!
Times have been fun around here recently. Craig totalled our old van and we have a brand new 2010 Chrysler Town & Country to drive now. I LOVE it! It is awesome that we got to get this new van and all the details worked out splendidly!
I should probably get off of here and finish up my 5th load of laundry. =) I had too much fun outside in the nice weather playing with my dogs.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear back from you. Your words help encourage me.