Yep...that's what I am. Fighting allergies that have now turned into a cold. So much fun, especially in this lovely heat & humidity!
Craig hopes to finally be able to plant corn this weekend. Only a few weeks later than he had hoped. We are busy as bees in the office turning in replant claims for other farmers. Almost makes me glad that Craig DIDN'T get ours planted because he would just have to do it over anyway.
So, what's been going on since March? A lot. A lot of turmoil, a lot of sadness, a lot of (trying) to grow in grace & being patient. As I always say...Patience is NOT my middle name. Amidst a lot of other things, my Grandpa passed away at the beginning of the month, so we had to make a trip back to Illinois.
One of these days, maybe I will feel like explaining what's going on, but not today. All I can say is just please pray for us...there is a lot going on and I hate that we are having to go through it. I hope to one day look back on this time and see God's hand in it. Right now...it's just hard when you cry almost every day. But, God knows what is best and I have to remember that He IS walking through this with us.
Farm Livin' Is the Life for Us!
Howdy! Welcome to our blog! After 7 1/2 years of marriage and dealing with infertility for 5 1/2 years of that time, we finally became parents through the miracle of adoption! We keep busy owning and operating our own farm while Leesha also works as a CSR/Insurance Agent for a local Agency. We truly enjoy being parents to our precious little boy, Jace. A typical post might include some new crazy antic that Jace has learned, or something that is on my heart, or whatever comes to mind that day. Thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear back from you. Your words help encourage me.