Farm Livin' Is the Life for Us!

Howdy! Welcome to our blog! After 7 1/2 years of marriage and dealing with infertility for 5 1/2 years of that time, we finally became parents through the miracle of adoption! We keep busy owning and operating our own farm while Leesha also works as a CSR/Insurance Agent for a local Agency. We truly enjoy being parents to our precious little boy, Jace. A typical post might include some new crazy antic that Jace has learned, or something that is on my heart, or whatever comes to mind that day. Thanks for stopping by!




Monday, March 25, 2013

A New and Great Adventure

I just realized that I have done an absolute terrible job at updating this blog.  I said I would update on our adoption journey-but alas I did not.  And here we are-7 months after our handsome little guy was born and 4 months after our adoption was finalized.  

I still feel it's important to share about our journey, because there are many people out there who are interested in adoption and want to know what it's like.  I know that through the help of many of our friends we got a lot of our questions answered and when we (well, more so me) encountered those tough days it was nice to know there were people who had "been there/done that". 

So, as time permits, I will revisit our adoption journey since last January.  Believe me, it was full of ups & downs, trials & triumphs, sad times & good times.  

In the meantime, I want to encourage anyone if you are looking into adoption, to please feel free to e-mail me.  I want to be able to answer the questions you have and let you know that I would love to share what God has done through our lives.

Here is a somewhat recent pic of our little Jace Man.  He is truly a blessing to Craig & I.

Jace (Almost 6 Months) & mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear back from you. Your words help encourage me.