Wow...I can't believe it's been a week already since I last blogged. Where does the time seriously go? Anyway, we have been crazy busy. My parents were here for the weekend, so we went up to the city on Saturday & Sunday to spend some time with them.
Then on Sunday, we went to Topeka, KS to see Craig's niece's new baby. She is a definite cutie. I held her for 2.5 hours and we were there for 3. It's just makes that longing for a child of our own even greater. Hopefully, one of these days!!!
The weather is so unbearable right now. Today's heat index was around 105. We went out to do chores tonight and I seriously considered standing in the spray from the water hose. It would have felt very good. By the time we got it, we were both dripping in sweat.
This week seems to be going very fast. Things are very busy at work. We found out that we will be getting a new building! So, we have lots to do in the coming weeks, but it's pretty exciting!
Hope you all are having a great week!
Farm Livin' Is the Life for Us!
Howdy! Welcome to our blog! After 7 1/2 years of marriage and dealing with infertility for 5 1/2 years of that time, we finally became parents through the miracle of adoption! We keep busy owning and operating our own farm while Leesha also works as a CSR/Insurance Agent for a local Agency. We truly enjoy being parents to our precious little boy, Jace. A typical post might include some new crazy antic that Jace has learned, or something that is on my heart, or whatever comes to mind that day. Thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear back from you. Your words help encourage me.