Another day, another round of rain. The meterolgists around here are saying it's reminiscent of 1993, when it flooded MAJORLY! In fact, I remember that we didn't even think I would get out to Kansas City for college because even I-70 was covered in water in places. Hopefully it won't get that bad.
Last night, while Craig & I were outside trying to fix his tractor, he went to go get some parts down in the trailer by the old barn & house. He heard a noise and lo & behold there was a dog. We think someone must have dropped off a dog & some puppies. One puppy ended up staying here at the farm, and the others have left. Well, she is a cutie...a Brittany mix. She's about 6-8 weeks old we think. Just what we don't need...another dog since we already have 8. But, you can't just let the poor thing starve to death. She was already thin enough. So, we will just have to see if we do end up keeping her or if someone else wants her, that would be fine.
Today was a pretty good day. As I have discussed our Infertility (IF) with others, it's become liberating...I guess you would say. It is amazing how many people we have come across that have had similar problems. I appreciate them sharing with us their struggles, as I share ours. We just keep praying that God will give us patience...especially me! We know that it will be in His timing, but it is so very hard to wait! I am so thankful for the ladies that I have come to know through Hannah's Prayer. They are such an encouragement.
Well, I better run for the evening. I need to go outside and play with all of my dogs. I love them!
Farm Livin' Is the Life for Us!
Howdy! Welcome to our blog! After 7 1/2 years of marriage and dealing with infertility for 5 1/2 years of that time, we finally became parents through the miracle of adoption! We keep busy owning and operating our own farm while Leesha also works as a CSR/Insurance Agent for a local Agency. We truly enjoy being parents to our precious little boy, Jace. A typical post might include some new crazy antic that Jace has learned, or something that is on my heart, or whatever comes to mind that day. Thanks for stopping by!
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear back from you. Your words help encourage me.