Last night was a great night. I got to meet up with some of my Hannah's Prayer Sisters at the Cheesecake Factory on the Plaza. It was so neat how we could all come together and visit and feel like we know each other for a long time. We had so much fun! We are all at different stages in our Infertility, but we all had a common bond: (of course our bond in Christ obviously) we know & feel each other's pain. It is so great to talk to people who "get it" and don't judge you if you get tears in your eyes as you start talking about what is going on. I am so thankful that we got to get together. I will have to post a picture sometime.
As far as other things, we are still waiting. So far, God is continuing to say no or not yet to our desire to become parents. It is SO hard to be patient and just wait. But, I think I've mentioned that before. I can't say that I'm at peace 100%, because I'm not...but at least the tears keep themselves at bay a little bit more now.
I don't know what the coming days are going to bring, but God does. I just hope that I will have enough grace to get through them.
Farm Livin' Is the Life for Us!
Howdy! Welcome to our blog! After 7 1/2 years of marriage and dealing with infertility for 5 1/2 years of that time, we finally became parents through the miracle of adoption! We keep busy owning and operating our own farm while Leesha also works as a CSR/Insurance Agent for a local Agency. We truly enjoy being parents to our precious little boy, Jace. A typical post might include some new crazy antic that Jace has learned, or something that is on my heart, or whatever comes to mind that day. Thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear back from you. Your words help encourage me.