Farm Livin' Is the Life for Us!

Howdy! Welcome to our blog! After 7 1/2 years of marriage and dealing with infertility for 5 1/2 years of that time, we finally became parents through the miracle of adoption! We keep busy owning and operating our own farm while Leesha also works as a CSR/Insurance Agent for a local Agency. We truly enjoy being parents to our precious little boy, Jace. A typical post might include some new crazy antic that Jace has learned, or something that is on my heart, or whatever comes to mind that day. Thanks for stopping by!




Friday, August 6, 2010

God is my rock

Today has been a pretty hard emotional day for me.  I'm not going to go into details, but it's just been tough. Can I just say simply that I am thankful that God loves me? I seriously cannot imagine going through life and not having God in my life.  I know that there are times when I "forget" about Him or get upset because I feel that He is doing something wrong (even though He never does!); but regardless of my humanly selfish attitude-He loves me all the time and through every circumstance.

I leave you with another verse from the Psalms:

Psalm 71:3---Be my strong refuge, to which I may resort continually; You have given the commandment to save me, for You are my rock and my fortress.

Thank goodness for the truth found only in His Word!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear back from you. Your words help encourage me.