Farm Livin' Is the Life for Us!

Howdy! Welcome to our blog! After 7 1/2 years of marriage and dealing with infertility for 5 1/2 years of that time, we finally became parents through the miracle of adoption! We keep busy owning and operating our own farm while Leesha also works as a CSR/Insurance Agent for a local Agency. We truly enjoy being parents to our precious little boy, Jace. A typical post might include some new crazy antic that Jace has learned, or something that is on my heart, or whatever comes to mind that day. Thanks for stopping by!




Tuesday, October 12, 2010

How to get lots of free meals for your birthday

                                             



I love coupons. Better yet-I love coupons that get me stuff for free. Several people have asked me about how I get all of the freebies that I do for birthdays/anniversaries and coupons throughout the year. So, for your ease, I have compiled a list of my favorite freebies with links to the websites for each location. If there are other places that you enjoy, I would suggest you find their website and see if they offer an e-club. Another good way to learn of valuable offers is to "like" the particular restaurant on Facebook.
Here are my favorites:

Red Robin-You get a whole free burger meal on your birthday! That's a potential $10 per person saved on their birthday. You have the week before & the week after your big day to use the coupon. Throughout the year, they send other promotional coupons, including free appetizers.

Ruby Tuesday's-I got a free burger for my birthday, and it was an $11 meal! Ruby Tuesday's has changed a lot since we had last been (over 2 years). The burger was good, and it was free. They have also sent coupons for B1G1 meals through the year.

Culver's-You get free ice cream on your birthday. I have gotten a free concrete, free sundae. Throughout the year they send you coupons: including free ice cream with a meal.

Minsky's Pizza (Kansas City ONLY) You get a free pizza on your birthday. Please note that you can't redeem the free pizza at the Blue Springs or Independence or Springfield, MO locations. Those 3 are separate and they have a rewards/loyalty program that you sign up for AT the restaurant. They have their own coupons for free pizza. This year-I have 2 free pizzas coming! They also send you e-mails at least once a month including 25% off your entire purchase. Try their Take & Bake's---excellent!

Texas Roadhouse-You get a free appetizer on your birthday. They also send out valuable coupons throughout the year.

Logan's Roadhouse-Free dessert in a little pail. You also get coupons/offers throughout the year.

Sheridan's Frozen Custard-Kansas City area. You get a free Concrete on your birthday. They send out very few coupons during the year; mostly e-mails letting you know of special flavors of the month, etc.
Ted's Montana Grill-You get a free dessert on your birthday & anniversary. The good thing-it does NOT give an expiration date.

There are many others out there. I even signed up for some new ones right around my birthday, so I didn't get anything this year. It includes: Carrabba's, Zio's, Steak & Shake, O'Charley's. The possibilities are endless.

I hope this helps you out.  I'll try to do some coupon posts on my blog.  I love saving money and don't mind sharing the wealth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear back from you. Your words help encourage me.