Farm Livin' Is the Life for Us!

Howdy! Welcome to our blog! After 7 1/2 years of marriage and dealing with infertility for 5 1/2 years of that time, we finally became parents through the miracle of adoption! We keep busy owning and operating our own farm while Leesha also works as a CSR/Insurance Agent for a local Agency. We truly enjoy being parents to our precious little boy, Jace. A typical post might include some new crazy antic that Jace has learned, or something that is on my heart, or whatever comes to mind that day. Thanks for stopping by!




Friday, January 28, 2011

My first ever Blog award

I got my first ever blog award yesterday from Stephanie at Infertile in a Fertile World.  This is the award:




These are the rules:
1. Thank & link back to the person who gave me me the award. (see above)
2. Share 7 things about myself.
3. Award (up to) 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Make sure I contact these bloggers to let them know about the award.

Okay,  here goes:

#1-already done.
#2-7 things about me:

1. I play the clarinet.
2. I love shopping at antique malls & shops.  I collect Archie comics glasses along with Fire King dishes.
3. I enjoy going to auctions-especially those with antiques & Longaberger baskets.
4. I love watching Nascar and attending races. 
5. I sang back-up for Steve Green, a Contemporary Christian singer, along with 11 other people from my college choir.
6. I am addicted to unsweetened iced tea.
7. I love to knit scarves.


#3-Blogs that I think are pretty awesome:

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including me in your blog list! I was so happy to read that you got a laugh out of some of my silly stories! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear back from you. Your words help encourage me.