Yesterday was a pretty tough day. Not only was I dealing with grief from the previous day, I got even more bad news...my Granny passed away. Now, she had been sick a lot this year due to a fall she had in January when she broke her leg. She was in the hospital due to an intestinal infection. She was doing fine, when I called 20 minutes before she died. That's how quick she went.
So, now we are headed back to Illinois for the 2nd time in 3 1/2 weeks for a funeral for a grandparent. Add on top of that the grief for the loss I suffered on Friday, and I am just brokenhearted. Today, I'm clinging to Psalm 38:14. The Lord is CLOSE to the brokenhearted & saves those who are crushed in spirit. Yep, I'm pretty much crushed in spirit. I just do not know what this has all happened at once. Well, part of it has been going on for several months (more like years), but you know what I mean. I try to muddle through it and the cycle just keeps repeating itself. I need strength from the Lord...I know He sees my/our grieving heart(s), I'm just tired and worn out. I would appreciate your prayers for us at this time.
Farm Livin' Is the Life for Us!
Howdy! Welcome to our blog! After 7 1/2 years of marriage and dealing with infertility for 5 1/2 years of that time, we finally became parents through the miracle of adoption! We keep busy owning and operating our own farm while Leesha also works as a CSR/Insurance Agent for a local Agency. We truly enjoy being parents to our precious little boy, Jace. A typical post might include some new crazy antic that Jace has learned, or something that is on my heart, or whatever comes to mind that day. Thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear back from you. Your words help encourage me.