Farm Livin' Is the Life for Us!

Howdy! Welcome to our blog! After 7 1/2 years of marriage and dealing with infertility for 5 1/2 years of that time, we finally became parents through the miracle of adoption! We keep busy owning and operating our own farm while Leesha also works as a CSR/Insurance Agent for a local Agency. We truly enjoy being parents to our precious little boy, Jace. A typical post might include some new crazy antic that Jace has learned, or something that is on my heart, or whatever comes to mind that day. Thanks for stopping by!




Wednesday, June 30, 2010

An okay day before the crazy busy weekend!

Wow...can I just say thanks to the people who have sent me messages on Facebook? I didn't know one status update would make such an impact.  My heart hasn't been encouraged that much in a long time.  Thank you so much for taking the time to write to me and encourage me.  I told Craig that my heart only hurt half as much today.  So many of you have walked down this road before or are walking down it right now, too.  You understand the heartache and the frustration.  Thank you, thank you, thank you for your kind words!  I just felt like I had to defend myself for what is going on because there are people out there who don't/didn't know and were making way too many assumptions.  It's so much more than they probably thought...so I thought it best to handle it the way I did. 

It is going to be a crazy next few days for us.  Craig is busy baling hay.  He's got a lot cut down, plus he's baling for our neighbor.  We are thankful that the rain has held off for these few days to allow him to get it done.  For me, I will be travelling down to Belton (for those not familiar with this area...that is 1 hour-1 way) because of Florina's wedding!  I am a bridesmaid, so I get in on all the fun stuff.  Tomorrow we are doing flowers, then we get to go have our mani-pedi's.  WOO HOO for that!  I will actually have fingernails once again.  Those that know me, know that I am a chronic nail biter, so I love having fingernails so I won't chew on them.  Friday, we will be decorating at the church and then the rehearsal...and then Saturday is the big day!  The wedding will be at the church we used to attend so it will be fun to see some familiar faces.  I'm sure come Sunday morning, I will be tuckered out. 

So, I probably won't be on here for a few days.  I hope all of you are doing well.  Again, I want to thank each and every one of you who has been an encouragement to my heart. May God bless each of you...and you know who you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear back from you. Your words help encourage me.